National Vision and the Independent Practices located in its retail brands offer competitive benefits packages for optometrists. With locations in 44 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico, relocating is easy when life happens.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Competitive base salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Paid vacation and personal time off
• Paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Short-term & Long-term Disability
• 401(K) program/Simple IRA
• Annual all expenses paid continuing education meeting
• Associate eyewear gift & coupons for family and friends
• Scholarship program for children
Click here for full benefit details*
*Please note some benefits vary by state of employment.
As student loans are a growing burden for many optometrists, National Vision and the Independent Practices located in its retail brands is proud to offer a Student Loan Repayment Program. Optometrists participating in the program will receive up to $12,000 annually to pay down their loans quicker! Certain locations apply. Contact us for details on how you can take advantage of this benefit!
Applicants in Philadelphia City Limits